What we have been reading!!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Fighting with Honor (Men of Honor Novella)Fighting with Honor by K.C. Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 His Family Is Everything Stars!!

KC Lynn has given us an emotion packed novella that concentrates on Jax, Julia and Annabelle. All the MOH families are also here, but this really is about what family, love and what one person will do to protect their everything.

I'm not going to give too much detail because it's a short read, I'd inevitably give something away and ruin it for someone. Let's leave it at this....I loved everything about this book. We see the passion our H/h have for each other in a toe curling kind of way, my heart melted with the love Jax and Belle share and I was on the edge of my seat with a nail biting, heart palpitating suspense storyline.

I've been a fan of KC's for a while now, and this amazing read just solidifies why she has such a huge fan base....because she NEVER disappoints in what she gives to us her readers.

As a side note, you MUST read Fighting Temptation before reading this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment