What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Preservation (The Walshes, #7)Preservation by Kate Canterbary
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 The Wait Was Worth It Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill



Oh Riley Walsh you are exactly what I'd hoped you'd be! All alpha male, sexy, dirty talking and an uber talented architect. The only thing missing is the person that completes you. Well this story give is us EVERYTHING!!

Ms.Canterbary did a phenomenal job of keeping a secret as to who Riley ends up with and has repeatedly asked for no spoilers in any reviews and I'm abiding by this request. Because the author asked and more importantly, it'd RUIN the story for you if you know ahead of time who she is.

Just know this, Preservation is by far my favorite of ALL the Walshes and I fell hard and heavy for Riley and this story. It's quirky, funny, sexy, and has just the right amount of angst that at times had me wanting to chuck my kindle across the room. But I stayed the course and it paid off big time!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment