What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Prom Queen (Bad Boy Homecoming, #3)Prom Queen by Katee Robert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Homecoming Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


What a great read this book was. This one is really the epitome of the second chance romance when the star football player comes back to town and runs into his high school girlfriend that really was the "mean girl." But as you might suspect, time has changed Jessica and she really doesn't want to go to her reunion because she's afraid of how people will treat her.

I just loved how Katee Robert wrote this book. We get all her sassiness and sexiness and oh my talk about having to fan myself!!! These two together are on fire!! This novella is part of the Bad Boy Homecoming series and it can be read as a standalone although if you're like me you'll want to read them all since the characters are all somewhat intertwined.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment