What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Impossible Vastness Of UsThe Impossible Vastness Of Us by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars
Reviewed by Franci Neill


This was my first book by Ms. Young and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! This story has so many ups and downs and with the phenomenal story development and character details I really could feel all the internal struggle of India. This is a young woman that goes from being the most popular girl on the West Coast to being the new girl with a new sister and her hot boyfriend on the East Coast.

Adding to the turmoil of picking up and moving in her junior year of high school, we find out that there’s a façade that India portrays versus what her real inner feelings are and I’m not going to lie, my heart hurt for her.

You see there’s secrets that everyone is hiding and when they’re revealed people’s lives will change. Eloise and Finn, India’s new sister and her boyfriend have their share of secrets and just when you think things are going to smooth out…not so much!

This book is a beautifully written story of teen angst and I was immediately drawn into the story thanks to Ms. Young’s story telling ability. This will definitely not be my last Samantha Young book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment