What we have been reading!!

Friday, June 23, 2017

The Knocked Up PlanThe Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Who Knew There Were Guaranteed Positions to Get Pregnant Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I'm telling you right now, I'll never look at a wheelbarrow the same way again!!! Lauren Blakely has again given us a laugh out loud sexy romantic comedy that had me either laughing, fanning myself or swooning at any given moment.

Ryder is a sexy, former athlete that's hot as sin and Nicole is a no-nonsense independent beautiful woman and these two work at the same radio show hosting competing dating shows. There's always been this pull between them but they've kind of ignored it...until Nicole comes up with a plan that puts them together in EVERY way possible!!!

Well, Ryder figures if she's using him, he's going to use her too both of them to mutual satisfaction to increase his audience. But what they didn't count on is the insatiable desire they have and how dirty, sexy, swoony and romantic they are together. The mission to get Nicole "knocked up" goes into full force and let the sexy times begin!!!

I know I say this with every Lauren Blakley book, but truly she's outdone herself with this one and Ryder and Nicole have worked their way into the top five of my favorite couples of all time let alone being number one from Lauren Blakely. This is a must read book from this amazing author and you won't regret getting that one-clicking finger in motion!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment