What we have been reading!!

Monday, June 26, 2017

TycoonTycoon by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Getting Everything You've Ever Dreamed Of Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


How do I explain how much I love, love, loved this book?? Aaric and Bryn are the epitome of the second chance romance that they never in their wildest dreams thought could or would happen.

These two haven't seen each other in years but when Bryn needs Aaric to get her dream off the ground it literally was the beginning of the world changing for her. I absolutely fell in love with the way this story was written. We got flashbacks to when they were younger, their internal thoughts and the sexual tension that Ms. Evans is SO GOOD at writing. It's palpable the draw these two have to each other.

The way Aaric really made Bryn work for what she wanted and pushed her beyond what she thought was capable of really impressed me. It wasn't like "oh, I used to know you so I'm going to give you what you want." This situation was played out like real life would progress given these set of circumstances.

Throw in the right amount of angst that at times had me wanting to throw my kindle and it's a complete all around book that is worthy of the five stars I've given it!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment