What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Whisper ForeverWhisper Forever by C.A. Harms
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed by Franci Neill

Once again I was drawn into the heart of this book from the very first page of Whisper Forever. I loved Madelyn and Lucas so very much. These two took a piece of my heart in their innocent love that started when they were kids and Madelyn told Lucas she was going to marry him. Too bad Lucas didn't really take those words to heart!

With all the history there is between these two you'd think nothing could rip them apart. Well, that would be true except Luke was the star QB and had a big career ahead of him. Too bad that went to his head and ruined what could be the perfect life....or did it?

Things change for both of them and one day Luke is back in the small Texas town they grew up in and the get Madelyn to love me again plan is put into action! This just made me love Luke that much more because I could feel the love he had for his girl. Once Madelyn got out of her own way, having her dream of loving Luke for the rest of her life could be her reality.

Of course, you know it can't be this easy because what fun would that be? Ms. Harms does a great job of creating enough angst that keeps the reader engaged fully with the story and gives us the HEA with all sorts of heat and shenanigans in between. Make sure to read this latest release because it's a beautifully written love story that should not be missed.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment