What we have been reading!!

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Dr. ER (St. Luke's Docuseries, #2)Dr. ER by Max Monroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Oh So Sexy Stars!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I'll say it right now, Dr. ER has edged it's way to my number one read from this amazing duo! I mean this Dr. Scott Shephard is the chief of the ER at a very busy St. Luke's Hospital who starts each shift with song and dance on top of the nurse's station!

And he meets our heroine in the most unusual way...having to treat her from an accident while on a date... I'll just leave it there because this scene in and of itself had me rolling with laughter. And speaking of our female lead, Harlow Paige is unlike any woman Dr. ER has ever encountered, she doesn't bow down to his most sexy self and she isn't interested in being his next conquest....well fate has other plans for these two in the form of her column with him as her subject!

I absolutely loved everything about this book...it's swoon overload, if that's ever possible, dirty and sexy because our resident Doctor is a dirty talker that's for sure! But one of the best things about this book is that Scott sees more in Harlow than even her family does and brings out the best in her and really pushes her to live her life the way she wants to and not what's expected of her.

This is yet another MUST READ book and every time Max Monroe announces a new book and/or series, I'm first in line to get it on my kindle because I just know I'm going to laugh, sigh and fall in love with not only the story, but the characters too. That for me makes me oh so happy!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment