What we have been reading!!

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Hard LoveHard Love by Joanne Schwehm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Having Your Little Girl Crush Dream Come True!
Reviewed by Franci Neill



I fell in love with Noah and Margo the minute I started reading this book. Noah is the boy that Margo grew up having an all consuming crush on because he's her older brother's best friend and spent a lot of time at their house. After he crushed her dreams, she thought it would never happen.

Well fast forward several years when Margo moves back to New York and low and behold who does she run into but Noah...and when she's looking like a drowned rat! He's tall, gorgeous, richer than sin and wants Margo, but he's not sure why...well he knows why but you know there's more to it than physical.

As we read the story and learn about Noah and what drives him and what scares him, I fell more and more in love with him and how he pursues our girl Margo. She's not sure what to make of it, but hey, she's going with it and not letting him get away with anything. One of the things I loved most about her is that she made him work for it!!! And boy when they hit the sheets, holy wowza!!!

But not all is smooth in their love story, there's some hurdles and fears that need to be overcome, but anything worth having is worth fighting for in my opinion.

Overall, Ms. Schewhm has given us a story that had me invested in Margo and Noah because I wanted them to find their HEA. I laughed, I teared up a little, I wanted to slap Noah upside the head a few times, and I squirmed in my seat more than once. This is a perfect summer time read and when I turned the last page I was totally swooned thanks to Noah Winston!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment