What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Jilted (Love Hurts, #2)Jilted by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 They're Meant To Be Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I'm so in love with this series of standalone books in the Love Hurts Series. Jilted is Book Two and we have Eden and Cooper who were high school sweethearts but when Eden left their small town to pursue becoming a Hollywood Actress she left Cooper in the dust.

Fast forward a few years and now Eden has returned home thanks to her being Jilted and while things are the same they're also different. What used to be an easy relationship between her and Cooper now not so much. But that's ok, because that underlying anger/hurt means there's some hotter than hot passion that our H/h have in store for them!

I absolutely loved that these two didn't just fall into each other's arms. The fact that they had to work for it made me love this book that much more. Coop was obviously the man for Eden, but man the route to this was a tough one. But when they got there, oh my!! The alpha, dirty talking Coop had me fanning myself! I so appreciated how Eden realized there's more to life than being the big Hollywood Star and while she thought she didn't want small-town life, when the love of your life is there.

But what happens when the role Eden has been dreaming about comes her way? Will she be able to keep her second chance with the oh so swoonworthy Coop AND take this role? Well, I'm not going to tell you, but suffice it to say, while you're reading this one to the end, make sure to have a fan ready because you'll definitely need it!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment