What we have been reading!!

Friday, July 21, 2017

Seducing LolaSeducing Lola by Jessica Prince
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 When the Seducer is Seduced Stars!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Oh Grayson you are my newest book boyfriend and I'm not willing to share!!!

The opening scene of this book when our H/h meet had me rolling with all the sassiness Lola shoots Grayson's way especially when we find out who he really is literally within 2 hours of them meeting each other!

Lola is part of a trio of women that host a very popular radio show and when one of their skits goes beyond wrong and they're forced to spend time together to rectify the situation. What neither of them was expecting though was acting upon the obvious heat and draw they have to each other.

One thing I can always count on with a book from Ms. Prince is that I will literally not only laugh out loud but there will definitely be snort-laughing too! But along with the laughter, I get a story that is so smoothly written and with great characters both primary and secondary and lots of dirty and hot sex that has me fanning myself.

I loved these two together and one of the things I especially loved about this book is that it wasn't Gray that was hesitant about a relationship but Lola. With all her sassiness and sexiness, her heart is very guarded and for good reason which in turn broke my heart a little. In the end though, getting her HEA is right within her grasp. Is she willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen? To find this out, you'll need to read this sexy standalone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment