What we have been reading!!

Friday, July 21, 2017

SwinkSwink by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 When the Bad Boy is the Right Choice Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Adriana Locke has done it again!!! This book has it all; sexy and strong alpha male who's quite the dirty talker, a beautiful woman who's all about him and can't seem to get enough of him and a storyline that I absolutely fell in love with!

Let me tell you, these two are the epitome of polar opposites. Dominic Hughes is blue collar to his core while Camilla Landry is the youngest member of the Landry siblings who has never had to worry about where her next meal is coming from. Even with all the things going against them, the one thing that can't be denied is the chemistry between them that I felt as I was reading this fabulous book. It's so powerful that it was practically setting my kindle on fire!

The one thing neither of them expected was to fall in love. And they fought it that's for sure. Cam didn't give her family the credit they deserve in how they would accept him in her life and their family, after the initial "oh no he won't" conversations.

I felt the gamut of emotions with this book too. Dom and his brother Nate had a childhood I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and in fact while reading the part when Dom gives Cam the details of how they grew up, I had tears running down my face. This is another example of why I love reading Ms. Locke's words. She has the uncanny ability to bring the reader right into the heart of the story and when you least expect it, BAM! the story goes someplace you're not expecting it to but it makes it that much richer!

When I got to the end of this fifth book in a series that has become one of my all time series, I had a complete sense of satisfaction. An amazingly hot, sexy and dirty love story in which there was a range of emotions I didn't expect? CHECK! Update and shenanigans of ALL the Landry brothers? CHECK! A story that consumed me from beginning to end? CHECK!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment