What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Broken Puppet (Elite Kings Club, #2)The Broken Puppet by Amo Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 The Riddle Continues Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


Amo Jones has done it again!!! The minute I opened this book I got sucked in because I HAD to find out what happens to Madison next because we were left with quite the cliffie in Silver Swan.

Well, we got our answers, but along the way, there's so many more questions that have yet to be answered. I mean this book completely and totally messes with your mind. I found myself screaming and wanting to throw my kindle because these guys, the Elite Kings are one wicked bad group. There's sex that is out of this world dirty and aggressive, but that's the kind of relationship Madison has with Bishop.

And the craziness of Maddie's family just gets wackier and wackier with all that we learn in this second book of this series. I was left with more questions than I thought possible, but I also was left with a sense of fulfillment because this author has once again proved why she's the queen of dark romance.

This book is a MUST READ and while there is a book three coming our way, please do not wait to read this book or this series for that matter until then because you NEED Amo Jones in your life!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment