What we have been reading!!

Friday, July 28, 2017

The Doctor's Secret Son (Mills & Boon Medical)The Doctor's Secret Son by Janice Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I happened to pick this book up simply from the blurb. I was not sure what to expect. But I have to say, it was the perfect book at the perfect time in my life. I am so glad that I took the chance on this one.

Janice Lynn drew me in with Dr. Trace Stevens & Chrissie Tombelain.

Trace & Chrissie share a past that leads to Chrissie getting pregnant. Oh, and did I mention that Trace knows nothing about this…. Four years later they see each other again. Their chemistry hasn’t diminished at all. Trace is determined to make it work with Chrissie. Little did he know that she was raising their son all alone. Needless to say, that does not go over too well. Will they be able to be a family and make it work?!?!

What I loved about this book was that it was well written. The characters caught my attention from the first page and held it throughout the entire book. I was rooting for all of them to make it work!

“You don’t have to seduce me to convince me to say yes. I’m yours for the taking.”
~ Janice Lynn, The Doctor’s Secret Son (Mills & Boon Medical)

There was one point in this book where I was really wanting to beat Trace down. But I understand why it needed to happen. It was hard to read. But I am so glad that Janice Lynn wrote this part in. It showed the growth between these characters that needed to happen in order for all three of them (Trace, Chrissie & Joss their son) to get their HE.

“If I left you and Joss, I would be giving up things I love.”
~ Janice Lynn, The Doctor’s Secret Son (Mills & Boon Medical)

If you are looking for a fun read, I would recommend this one. It completely surprised me. It left me wanting more from Janice Lynn. She is an author that I will be exploring in the near future.

~ Review written by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment