What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Beneath The Truth (Beneath, #7)Beneath The Truth by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I Can't Believe This Series Is Ending Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


GAHHHHHH!!! I can't believe this amazing series that introduced me the awesomeness of Meghan March has come to an end. But if I have to deal with it ending as I know it, at least it's going out in the very best way possible and that's all due to Meghan March.

I've been waiting for Rhett to get his story for what seems like forever. But you know what they say, saving the best for last....Rhett has come home after having been gone for a year and it's a cluster you know what because there's something dirty in NOLA and it's not what's left over after a night of partying on Bourbon Street. There's a mystery to be solved and I knew even though he wasn't supposed to be involved, there was absolutely no way he was going to leave this alone!

Add to this the beautiful Ari that is Hennessy's best friend's little sister that's always been off limits...until now! I LOVED Ari the minute I met her and her sassiness. Talk about the perfect woman for this man that is so troubled, complex, mysterious and pained. She brings to his life something he never thought he would find or deserve. And oh my the heat between Rhett and Ari is enough to set you on fire. I'm not sure how she does it, but Meghan March is a MASTER at writing sex scenes that literally make me feel like lighting a cigarette when I'm done reading them!!!

This book consumed me from the minute I picked it up. It moves at a startling pace that is absolutely perfect for this story. Time is of the essence in solving the mystery and we are brought into the depths of what one will do when there's a question or questions that need to be answered. Add to this the perfect love story and you'll understand why this book has delivered exactly what I was hoping for when I heard this was the end for The Beneath Series. And leave it to Meghan March to give us an Epilogue that has to be one of the BEST Epilogues I've EVER read...and I mean EVER!!!!

In my opinion, this is the best of Meghan March's Magic and proves yet again that she is unparalleled in her ability to write a story that is gritty, sexy, dirty and satisfying all at the same time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment