What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Reminding AveryReminding Avery by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 He's Determined to Get Her Back Stars!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I love second chance romances and this newest book by Ms. Ryan meets everything I look for in a book like this...true love, angst, the appropriate level of heat, and a determination of either the H/h to get their forever love back!

Dylan and Avery have known each other for a long time, but because she's the High School Football Coach's little sister, there's this aura of her being off limits to the entire team and every player has respected this Dylan included. Until the day he decides he has loved her from afar for too long.

I absolutely loved Dylan and Avery together. He's not your typical cocky athlete and Avery is a sweet girl that has crushed on Dylan from afar as well. When he finally makes the first move, we get to see them grow both as people and as a couple. Their love is one Dylan never thought he deserved and he'd do anything to make sure Avery reaches all her goals and her dreams come true. There's a point in the book where my heart actually broke for both of them.

Dylan and Avery have a long road to their HEA, and let me tell you, Dylan is determined to get his girl again and Avery, for all that she loves him, is afraid to get her heart broken again but because she loves him, she's willing to be wooed again and Dylan made me swoon on more than one occasion and as I turned each page I fell more and more in love with this book.

For as much as heart was hurting, I knew Ms. Ryan would put it back together again and I'm happy to say not only was my heart made whole again but it was singing with happiness!!! Make sure to one-click this book because it's a must read!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment