What we have been reading!!

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

So Good (Alpha Dogs, #1)So Good by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Delightfully Perfect Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill


I'm a huge fan of Ms. Rendell and this book proves yet again why I love her and her words so much. This is the quintessential friends to lovers story with Max and Rosie who have been best friends for what seems like forever. All is going well until the fateful day when everything changes, for Max and he's just not sure what to do with himself.

Throw in a cat that is decidedly un-cat like, a Chihuahua that Max wasn't expecting to fall in love with, which in turn made me fall move in love with him and some of the cutest and sweetest back and forth between our H/h and this is a book and story you too will fall in love with.

Don't get me wrong, there's some definite heat between Max and Rosie, especially when Max decides he's all in and getting the girl for the rest of his life. This man is ALL alpha down too. This shows up in the way he wants to protect Rosie in any situation especially when there's a bad date.

I literally just swooned my way through this book. I laughed, out loud on many occasions, especially when Julia Ceasar is involved, there were moments I had to find a fan to cool the heat coursing through my body and there were moments I was "aahhing" from the cuteness of Cupcake. I can honestly say, this has become my favorite book by this amazing author and if you're looking for the perfect read, this book is the one for you!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment