What we have been reading!!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Wright MistakeThe Wright Mistake by K.A. Linde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When it’s Wright, it’s right! That’s how I feel about this series.

K.A. Linde has created this world that centers around the Wright family who live in Lubbock, TX. Each book focuses on one of the Wright siblings. I am such a sucker for series that center around families! The Wrights make you feel right at home and sucks you in.

In The Wright Mistake, we read Austin Wright’s love story to Julia Banner. In the previous books we have not really gotten to know Austin. I have to tell you, he might be one of my favorite siblings within the Wright family. He is lost and deals with his emotions by drinking them away. His addiction to alcohol has effected every facet of his life, including his relationships.

Julia Banner has escaped to Lubbock from her past in Ohio. She thinks that she has a life free of her past until it catches up to her. This includes her past with Austin. The two of them dated previously. But Austin’s addiction made it impossible for them at the time. She now wants nothing to do with him. Little does she know that he is not done with her. He has loved her this entire time.

“I wish I could forget you.”
K.A. Linde, The Wright Mistake (Wright #3)

As this book plays out, there are surprises that I did not see coming. My heart also breaks for Austin throughout this book. K.A. Linde made me fall in love with these two-broken people. Watching them become whole as a couple was touching.

“The past was the past. Our future was a blurry haze on the horizon. All we had was the present. This very moment. No matter where we went from here, there was one certainty. Austin and I were as addictive as heroin and as combustible as gasoline. I just hoped we didn’t go down in flames… again.”
K.A. Linde, The Wright Mistake (Wright #3)

There was a moment in this book that had me in shock! WoW K.A. Linde… what the *@$% did you do to my heart?!?! I can’t wait to see how this all plays out throughout this series.

Buckle up your seatbelts for this book. Is Lubbock, TX truly the friendliest city in America?!?! You all need to dive into the Wright series and find out!

Thank you, K.A. Linde, for allowing me to read and review The Wright Mistake prior to its release. You have another hit on your hands. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us and the Wright family in your upcoming books!

#MakeOutPoint #YouDriveMeCrazy #TheFeelingIsMutual #Oil&Water #WhatsWrightIsRight #WaffleTheUnicorn #SummerArtClass #TexasRoyalty #Sutton&Maverick #UnicornLoveChild

~ Review by Heidi Pharo


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment