What we have been reading!!

Friday, August 4, 2017

Twisted TwosomeTwisted Twosome by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Opposites Really Do Attract Stars!!

Yet again Ms. Quinn has given us a book that had me both laughing and crying. Racer and Georgiana are more than complete opposites if that's even possible but for some reason, there's an appeal to each other that takes them a while to recognize. By the time they get there, we've got chucked fruit, a strip tease and ruined power tools!

What I especially loved about this book is that even though Georgie has grown up with a wealth that Racer will never understand, she really is a girl that wants to work hard and have her own successes even if she has to find a way to do it with some very large obstacles in her way. Then we've got Racer who by all accounts is a sexy as sin contractor who you'd think has everything going for him....but there's a history that we learn about in detail in this book and my heart literally broke for him and what he was trying to do. Proving the point for both our H/h that there's so much more to a person than what we see on the surface.

From the moment our H/h became "partners in crime" so to speak, the heat they generated was enough to cause me to sweat a little bit! Ms. Quinn has a way of writing her romantic comedies that just makes me want to settle in and not get up until I've turned the last page. Her one-liners are becoming legendary in the indie world....
I need a penis in my life, and I need it now... Before I do something stupid like throw myself at the disgusting, pigheaded - way too hot - Racer McKay.
I can always count on getting exactly what I need when I pick up a Meghan Quinn rom-com...funny, but heartfelt stories, characters that I definitely can identify with, steamy and dirty sexy times between the H/h and an overall feeling of wanting to light a cigarette when I'm finished reading because it was just that good . Make sure to pick this one up. You won't be sorry. I Promise!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment